Monday, October 24, 2011

Sad day for Man. U!!!!!


Devastating loss. Totally ruined my mood for the whole day. To say the least. However, credit to Man City for the way they played. United were completely outclassed. As much as I hate to say it, I must salute Citeh for a vintage performance.


fantastic performance by man city, I am very impressed by Silva. 6:1 is a statement, though I don't see it that way. The game was lost after the 3:0 you could just feel, there is not much that ManU could do today against that team. So for me its not a 6:1 defeat, its just humiliation :( where was ManU's strong and fast play? that wasn't ManU today!!!
It's disappointing when you lose like today , but we will come right back on top .... Its Man U Character for years ......
believe ........

No comments:

Post a Comment